When it comes to excellent rankings and vast amounts of Google-driven traffic, your keyword research and analysis efforts should be a main concern. After all, they’re a foremost ingredient of your SEO campaign. You need to know which exact phrases your business is targeting and, most importantly, you need to know your competition.
What is Keyword Research and Why Is it So Important for Your Business?
Simply put, keyword research is the practice of examining and identifying the phrases that internet users use when seeking information. Nowadays, a plethora of tools allow you to gain further insight into search volumes, relative competitiveness, keyword difficulty and much more. The problem is that business owners and service providers lack the expertise and experience when it comes to choosing the perfect keywords for your niche.
Here at Baba Pandey, we ensure that even before you begin an online marketing campaign, you’re headed for success. That’s because we perform the difficult task of keyword research and analysis that ensures that you are targeting the right terms. In the end, you’ll enjoy more qualified traffic to your website and measurable results.
It’s not just about identifying high-search volume keywords but rather identifying those specific keywords that convey a specific intent. When keyword research is conducted with user intent in mind, it will ensure that paying customers are led to your website, improving your conversions and ultimately, your sales.
How Baba Pandey’s Keyword and Analysis Process Works
We rely on a team of dedicated and experienced SEO Experts who have conducted thousands of content marketing campaigns and for each of them, we have gone through the keyword research process. Here’s a brief description of how the process works:
- Everything begins with the keyword discovery process, where our SEO experts expand your business’ current keyword repertoire
- Based on negative keywords, they weed out unwanted terms and words
- The next step is to evaluate the identified keywords based on a variety of metrics (to ensure a realistic chance of ranking in the top positions of SERPS)
- They identify the relevancy rank of specific keywords in relation to your business
- They expand the list with the help of additional keyword research tools and software
Once we’ve concluded the keyword research and analysis process, you will receive a detailed report with identified keywords, article topic suggestions and unique keywords to include in each article. What’s more, the report will also contain important date metrics relating to the identified keywords, such as:
- Average monthly search volume
- Average cost per click
- Specific URLs ranking for that keyword in SERPS (where available)
- Wordcounts of those competitors
- Relevancy score
- Number of backlinks to your competitors’ pages
- Keyword Difficulty
- Total number of results for that specific keyword
Rank for the Right Keywords with Baba Pandey
With our Keyword Research and Analysis service, you can be sure to not only rank for large-volume keywords, but also for keywords with the right intent, which ensure that visitors turn into leads who, in turn, become customers.
Our SEO experts conduct highly-targeted keyword research to ensure that your website traffic increases while your bounce rates decrease and your conversions grow.
So give us a call if you want to put your campaign on the track to success. We’d be glad to hear about your specific needs and the complex particularities of your niche, so get in touch and we’ll make sure that you’re starting off on the right foot!